This post may contain affiliate links.
I’d like to start by thanking Vicky from Crunchy Leaves and Sunsets for tagging me in the Autumn Bucket List post.
Like many people, Autumn is my favourite season. If you’ve ever read one of my Sunday comforts posts before you’ll know I’m a creature of cosy jumpers and warm drinks so this season suits me down to a t. Not only do I get to wear my favourite jumpers again, but comfort food becomes the norm and I’m not considered crazy for having candles everywhere.
I’m also a lover of lists, so it seems only fitting to write an autumn bucket list.
My Autumn Bucket List
- Make a pie. One sweet, one savoury
- Walk through a pile of crunchy lives
- Go pumpkin picking
- Start preparing for Christmas
- Take a walk in the park wrapped up in a big coat
- Have a Sunday nap under a fluffy blanket
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Have a pumpkin carving competition with friends
- Read a book in front of the fire
It’s a short list, but it’s filled with so many of my favourite things! I would normally add “enjoy a festive flavoured coffee” but I have already had a pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks and we have some amazing syrups at home too which I’ll be enjoying a lot of over the next few months.
Have you written your own Autumn Bucket List? Let me know and we can link up. I love reading them!